Alma Media Capital Markets Day 2016
Alma Media Corporation invites analysts and institutional investors to participate in its Capital Markets Day in Alma House, Helsinki.
At the event, Alma Media’s President and CEO Kai Telanne will present a review on the company’s strategy, and CFO Juha Nuutinen will review the financial situation. The programme also includes reviews on topical issues in Alma Media’s business units.
The Capital Markets Day presentations will start at 9.30. After the event, the participants can also book one-on-one meetings with the President and CEO as well as the CFO.
Programme and materials:
- Opening remarks, Rauno Heinonen
- Building the media platform on the future, Kai Telanne
- Financial performance, Juha Nuutinen
- Trends in digital advertising, Tiina Järvilehto & Johanna Vartiainen
- Alma Media digital roadmap, Santtu Elsinen
Business segments strategy update:
- Alma Regions: digital content strategies, Jussi Tuulensuu
- Alma NewsAlma News & Life: Transformation: changes in revenue streams and in portfolio:, Kari Kivelä
- Alma Talent, Juha-Petri Loimovuori
- Alma Markets, Raimo Mäkilä
- Segments’ financial and revenue model development, Juha Nuutinen
- Editorial focus of the future & tour of Alma Talent editorial premises, Arno Ahosniemi, Reijo Ruokanen
Summary & closing remarks, Kai Telanne
See the presentation video of Kai Telanne and Juha Nuutinen here.
Date: 17 May 2016
Venue: Alma House, Alvar Aallon katu 3C