Alma Media has a EUR 230 million long-term financing arrangement and a commercial paper programme and at its disposal. Information about them is summarised below.
MEUR 230 long-term financing arrangement
Alma Media signed a new EUR 200 million Term Loan financing facility on December 2, 2021, replacing the Bridge loan financing for mergers and acquisitions that was previously in place. The facility will have a tenor of 36 months.
In addition, the new funding arrangement includes a EUR 30 million revolving credit facility (RCF). The facility will be used for general corporate purposes and has a tenor of four years.
MEUR 100 Finnish Commercial Paper Programme
The commercial paper programme will enable the company to ensure, in line with its treasury policy, that it has sufficient financial instruments at its disposal for its various capital needs. The programme permits the company to issue notes totalling 0 – 100 MEUR. Of the commercial paper programme, MEUR 4 was in use on 30 June 2022.
- Issuer: Alma Media Corporation
- Dealers: Nordea Bank Finland Plc, Danske Bank Plc and Pohjola Bank Plc
- Currency: euro
- Denomination: The minimum denomination is EUR 100,000.
- Maturity of the Notes: Not less than one day and not more than 364 days.
- Status: The Notes are bearer bonds issued by Alma Media Corporation. There is no collateral for the Notes.
- Rating: Neither the Issuer nor the Notes are rated.
- Listing: The notes will not be listed.
- Applicable law: Finnish legislation.