Alma Media provides a secure, transparent and high-quality environment for programmatic buying. Our goal is to provide customers with an optimally effective environment for carrying out programmatic campaigns. To this end, we continuously develop programmatic buying channels and options to ensure that advertisers can leverage the opportunities presented by technology in as versatile a manner as possible. We also engage in close cooperation with the customer in the area of programmatic campaigns to make their practical implementation and monitoring as easy and productive as possible from the customer’s perspective.
Why use programmatic buying?
- Programmatic buying is a buying method that suits almost all scenarios. In private auctions in particular, Alma Media offers nearly the same inventory as it does through traditional direct sales.
- Programmatic buying emphasises especially efficiency, broad selection of of targeting options and real-time campaign optimisation.
- 1 June 2017 Alma's inventory available for programmatic buying in Appnexus SSP starting from June 2017
- 1 June 2017 More new advertising formats and channels available for programmatic buying
- 1 June 2017 Even more diverse, tailored target group segments available for programmatic buying
You can buy advertising space on Alma Media’s various websites through either open or private auctions. More information on both methods of programmatic buying is available from link below.
The ABCs of programmatic buying
Programmatic buying differs from traditional direct buying in that it takes place in real time, and impressions are bought individually, often in an auction. More information on the principles of programmatic buying is available from link below.
Maarit ToivonenMedia Specialist
Tel. +358 10 665 2056
Tanja JaatinenMedia Specialist
Tel. +358 10 665 2556
Otto KullbergMedia Specialist
Tel. +358 10 665 3491
Essi NikkinenMedia Specialist
Tel. +358 10 665 2586