Programmatic vs. direct purchasing
Programmatic buying is an efficient way to purchase digital advertising. Programmatic buying is recommended when your campaigns are continuous and driven by data. Direct purchasing is preferable when your campaign is planned for only a specific time period.
Alma Media recommends
Read more below about when to buy digital advertising programmatically and when to buy it directly.
- The campaigns are driven by data
- The campaign requires real-time monitoring and results optimisation
- Your focus is on reaching the target groups
- The campaigns are continuously run
- The focus is on the volume, the campaign period, the media context
- There are special ad formats
- The focus is on content marketing
- The target group is narrow
- A DSP is not available