Alma Media > Releases > Press release > Alma Media sells its stake in Talent’em

Alma Media sells its stake in Talent’em

Alma Media Corporation                        Press Release                       May 2, 2023


Alma Media has sold 90% of the common stock of Talent’em company it owns to the company’s acting management. The remaining 10% is contracted to be sold during this year. Talent’em is a Czech company specialising in direct searches in recruiting. It entered the Alma Media Group as in 2013. Since then, Alma Media has given up partnering with the international Monster Worldwide job search service.

– Alma Career seeks scalable business, especially in digital recruitment services. The business model of Talent’em is more focused on direct searches. Therefore, it was natural for us to divest our stake in company. We wish it a successful continuation, says Vesa-Pekka Kirsi, Senior Vice President.

Talent’em’s turnover for 2022 was approximately EUR 0.8 million.

The parties have agreed not to disclose the transaction price. The transaction does not have a significant impact on Alma Media’s result.

For more information, please contact: 

Vesa-Pekka Kirsi, Senior Vice President, Alma Career tel. 010 665 2587

Alma Media in brief

Alma Media is an international company of digital media, marketplaces and services with a strong capacity for renewal. We inspire human curiosity and choice by creating services that combine technology and content with a local heart. In Finland, our best-known brands include Kauppalehti, Talouselämä, Iltalehti,, Nettiauto and Nettimoto. Our recruitment services include and in the Czech Republic, in Slovakia and in Croatia.

In Finland, our business operations include leading housing and automotive marketplaces, financial and professional media, national consumer media and content and data services for businesses and professionals. Alma Media’s international business in Eastern Central Europe, Sweden and the Baltic countries consists of recruitment services and an online marketplace for commercial properties.

Alma Media operates in 11 countries in Europe and employs approximately 1,700 professionals. Alma Media’s revenue from continuing operations was EUR 309 million in 2022 of which the share of digital business was 81%. Alma Media’s share is listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. Read more at

  • Published: 2.5.2023, 15:00
  • Category: Press release

Share article