MEUR 220 Committed Bridge Financing Facility
On 4 March 2021, Alma Media Corporation entered into committed bridge financing facility of MEUR 220 with OP Corporate Bank plc for a period of 12+6 months. The loan will serve as interim financing for the acquisition of NettiX Oy and the purchase of a minority shareholding (35%) in Alma Mediapartners Oy. The company aims to convert the bridge facility into long-term financing during 2021.
At the same time on 4 March 2021, two EUR 12.5 million revolving credit facility (RCF) agreements were concluded with OP Corporate Bank plc and Danske Bank plc.
MEUR 100 Finnish Commercial Paper Programme
The commercial paper programme will enable the company to ensure, in line with its treasury policy, that it has sufficient financial instruments at its disposal for its various capital needs. The programme permits the company to issue notes totalling 0 - 100 MEUR. The commercial paper programme was entirely unused on 31 December 2020.
- Issuer: Alma Media Corporation
- Dealers: Nordea Bank Finland Plc, Danske Bank Plc and Pohjola Bank Plc
- Currency: euro
- Denomination: The minimum denomination is EUR 100,000.
- Maturity of the Notes: Not less than one day and not more than 364 days.
- Status: The Notes are bearer bonds issued by Alma Media Corporation. There is no collateral for the Notes.
- Rating: Neither the Issuer nor the Notes are rated.
- Listing: The notes will not be listed.
- Applicable law: Finnish legislation.