HighlightsAlma Media's strong competence and stable financial position create a solid base for a strategy focused on increasing shareholder value.
Alma Media creates shareholder value by realising a strategy whose core elements include seeking profitable growth in digital media business and renewing the publishing business to become a sustainable multimedia business. Centralised support services ensure an efficient and responsible business model relying on common values.
The following matters support investing in Alma Media:
1. The company’s competence and profitable growth enable investing in digital business in Finland as well as in Europe
- Digital services aimed at consumers (for career planning, living and other lifestyle-related interests).
- Digital services aimed at companies (information and marketing services).
2. Strong national media brands
- Leading business media in Finland, Kauppalehti and Talouselämä as well as Affärsvärlden in Sweden.
- Finland's third biggest newspaper, tabloid newspaper Iltalehti.
- Brands started early the tranformation to digital channels.
- Leading medias on their own fields.
- Strong development of mobile media and video.
3. Long-term financial targets supporting the growth strategy
- Alma Media aims to allocate investments, repayment of debt and distribution of profit optimally from the company's and investors' point of view.
See Alma Media's financial targets here.