Alma Media Corporation Stock Exchange Release 18 November 2009 at 10.20
ALMA MEDIA'S FINANCIAL REPORTING IN 2010
Alma Media Corporation will publish its financial reports in 2010 as follows:
- Financial Statement Bulletin for 2009 on Friday, 12 February appr. at 9:00 EET
- Financial Statements, Report by the Board of Directors, Auditor's Report and Corporate Governance Statement no later than 18 February 2010
- Interim report for January-March 2010 on Friday, 30 April appr. at 9:00 EET
- Interim report for January-June 2010 on Thursday, 22 July appr. at 9:00 EET
- Interim report for January-September 2010 on Friday, 29 October appr. at 9:00 EET
Alma Media's Annual Report for 2009 is scheduled to be published in calendar week 9.
The Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on Thursday, 11 March 2010 at 13:00. Information and materials related with the Annual General Meeting will be available at Alma Media's website (www.almamedia.fi/agm2010
ALMA MEDIA CORPORATION
Vice President, Corporate Communications & IR
Alma Media in brief
Alma Media is a profitable and internationally expanding company that invests in the future of newspapers and online media. Its best known products are the Aamulehti, Iltalehti, Kauppalehti and Etuovi.com.
Net sales in 2008 totalled EUR 341 million and the operating margin was over 14%. The company's share is listed in the Mid Cap segment of the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. Please visit www.almamedia.com for further information.