Cloud Lead, Alma Media Oyj
We are looking for a Cloud Lead to be responsible for the design, implementation, and management of cloud infrastructure. You will lead a new Cloud Center of Excellence team, supporting business functions and development teams in the governance of existing cloud infrastructure as well as in adoption of cloud services and applications. You will be based in either Helsinki, Tampere or Prague.
You will have supervisory responsibilities for your team and report directly to the Chief Information Officer.
Key responsibilities of the Cloud Lead role include:
- Design and implementation of cloud architecture solutions that meet the needs and goals of Alma Media.
- Manage the use, selection, and integration of three major cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Oversee cost optimization and monitoring of cloud infrastructure expenses.
- Provide guidance and support to cloud experts and development teams in the migration and adoption of cloud services and applications.
- Lead the development of migration methods and best practices.
- Stay updated on cloud technology developments and trends, proposing new solutions and improvements.
Key requirements for the Cloud Lead role include:
- At least five years of experience in cloud technologies and cloud architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS, such as Control tower, IAM & SSO, SCPs, StackSets and Direct Connect setups
- General knowledge of GCP and Azure
- Experience in automating and orchestrating cloud infrastructure using tools like AWS CDK, Cloudformation, Terraform and Lambda functions
- Experience in cloud infrastructure security, data protection, and compliance.
- Experience in ensuring and monitoring the performance, availability, and reliability of cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in cost optimization and monitoring of cloud infrastructure expenses.
- Experience in the migration and adoption of cloud services and applications in different environments.
- Experience in supervisory roles and leading and developing teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work with diverse stakeholders as Alma Media operates in 12 countries
- Relevant AWS certifications such as Solutions architect professional, Advanced networking and Security
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g., computer science, information technology, engineering) or equivalent work experience.
- An interesting and challenging role in cloud technologies.
- The opportunity to contribute to and influence the cloud infrastructure strategy and solutions of Alma Media.
- Support and coaching from an inspiring and skilled team.
- Competitive salary and excellent employee benefits.
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities.
Interested? Please submit your application and resume by 18.2.2024. In your application, explain why you are a suitable candidate for the Cloud Lead role and highlight your expertise and experience in cloud technologies. For more information about the position, contact the Chief Information Officer Antti Salonen, +358 40 412 6710, email@example.com.