Alma Media Corporation Stock Exchange Release November 26, 2010 at 11.00 (EET)
ALMA MEDIA'S FINANCIAL REPORTING IN 2011
Alma Media Corporation will publish its financial reports in 2011 as follows:
- Financial Statement Bulletin for 2010 on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 appr. at 9:00 EET
- Financial Statements, Report by the Board of Directors, Auditor's Report and Corporate Governance Statement no later than February 24, 2011
- Interim report for January-March 2011 on Friday, April 29 appr. at 9:00 EET
- Interim report for January-June 2011 on Friday , July 22 appr. at 9:00 EET
- Interim report for January-September 2011 on Friday, October 28 appr. at 12:00 EET
Alma Media's Annual Report including corporate responsibility reporting for 2010 is scheduled to be published in calendar week 9.
The Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on Thursday, March 17, 2011. Materials related with the Annual General Meeting will be available at Alma Media's website.
ALMA MEDIA CORPORATION
Vice President, Corporate Communications & IR
Distribution: NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, main media
Alma Media in brief
Alma Media is a dynamic media company whose best-known products are the Aamulehti, Iltalehti, Kauppalehti and Etuovi.com. Alma Media employs nearly 3,000 professionals. The company's net sales in 2009 totalled MEUR 307.8 with an operating margin of 13.5 per cent. Alma Media's share (ALN1V) is listed in the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Exchange. Read more at http://www.almamedia.fi/