Alma network offers diverse targeting solutions to help you reach the right audience. Targeting makes it possible to use the marketing budget more efficiently.
Audience targeting – based on sociodemographics and areas of interest
Retargeting – advertising targeted to users based on their previous internet actions
Advertising can also be targeted based on variables such as region, time, weather, device, browser and operating system. Contact us for more information on the options available to you.
Why target advertising?
- Audience targeting always improves reach in the target group.
- When the goal is to reach a specific target group, audience targeting offers a higher efficiency for advertising displays.
- The efficiency of advertising increases when the message is appropriately customised for different target groups
Audience targeting is a solution for reaching a specifically defined target group through advertising on Alma’s channels. Audience targeting is based on combined data collected on the visitors to Alma’s online media, with a total of 8.5 million browsers profiled. You can target your messages by selecting your desired audience characteristics from 11 different sociodemographic attributes and 28 areas of interest.
You can combine the criteria listed below to target your message directly at the right target group.
- Household income
- Type of housing (rental/owned)
- Type of dwelling
- Building type
- Children (yes/no, what age)
- Occupation (wage-earner/self-employed)
- Sector of employment
- Company size
Areas of interest
- Active sports
- Culture and arts
- Motor vehicles
- Fashion and beauty
- Summer cottages
- Gaming (computer and console)
- Spectator sports
- Family and parenting
- Garden and yard
- Food and wine
- Interior design and architecture
- Business and finance
- Health, fitness and well-being
- Science and technology
- Style and trends
- Work and careers
- Outdoor life and nature
- Entertainment, films and celebrities
- Gadgets and IT
- Environment and ecology
Advertising products and pricing
980 x 120 px
980 x 400 px
300 x 250 px
Extended large banner
160 x 600 px
468 x 400 px
300 x 300 px
Mobile rich media
300 x 300 px
Mobile middle box
300 x 250 px
The minimum duration of targeted campaigns is one week and the minimum price is €2,500.
Retargeting refers to targeting advertising to visitors who have previously seen your advertisement, clicked on it, or visited your website. The goal of a retargeting campaign is often to boost recall and conversion.
Retargeting can be implemented in the following ways:
- A new advertisement is displayed to visitors who have seen or clicked on a previous message
- The advertisement is only displayed to visitors who have previously visited the advertiser’s website
- The advertisement is displayed to visitors who have previously visited a specific section in a specific media, for example the Stock Exchange section of the Kauppalehti website.
Retargeting messages are displayed on the Alma network.
Creative guidelines and instructions are available on the Creative guidelines page.